Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oily skin, and Blackheads what can I do.?

I have your basic T-zone which is always oily. I have a lot of small blackheads around my nose. Is there any home remediess for getting rid of them.Oily skin, and Blackheads what can I do.?
Clean %26amp; Clear Deap Cleansing wash *Oil Free.





Use that twice a day in the morning and afternoon.





Or use green tea leaves. Wash down with cold water to exfoliate.Oily skin, and Blackheads what can I do.?
For your oily T-Zone I recommend an egg white/egg facial mask 1-2 times a week, it can also help reduce pore size, and smooth/whiten skin for that flawless beauty :)


Here's a great video to help:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4xdYt3i鈥?/a>





Make sure you exfoliate 1-2 times per week with a scrub with ROUNDED beads (NOT seeds,nuts,etc. as they can cause microtears in your skin) and cleanse two times a day! Don't forget to moisturize.





Blackheads: I struggle with this SOOO much! I've seen that the egg mask works great, and also dabbing warm honey on it can work amazingly!





Good Luck!
AcneFree Severe Acne and Blackhead Terminator 10 with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide 0.75 Oz








at walmart, its like $5!





it works for me%26lt;3
Mix one tsp. of lemon juice and one tsp. of ground cinnamon into a paste and use it as a scrub and wash with warm water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I used this face mask the other night and i have the same problem. But it really worked (= Use one which is based around deep cleansing pores and minimises blemishes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin