Friday, December 11, 2009

Blackheads, pimples, pimple scars, oily skin. Help!?

I have all of the above attacking my face. Any remedies that will tackle them all? Home remedies would be excellent, but if you recommend any products, that's welcomed too.Blackheads, pimples, pimple scars, oily skin. Help!?
FACE WASH!!! DUHHHH...it worked on my butt....Blackheads, pimples, pimple scars, oily skin. Help!?
Go see a dermatologist. I don't know why people think they can fix their own skin. If you had strep throat, would you count on home-made remedies? I think not!
take orange peels and lets them dry out so theyre hard and when u hav a lot grind them so it becomes like an orange powder and then when u wanna wash ur face mix it with water and so and then just put it on your face for like a couple of minutes and then take it off with cold water.. it really works
pro active works great
I ttly know how you feel.Luckly I found something to clear up my skinits a comparison to proactive.It called Acne free,It really works.My face is clear and I just started using it a month ago.It keeps pimples from coming and they have a blackhead cream too.And the scar cream worked wonders.I have normal skin but the lotion that comes with the kit doesnt make my skin to dry or to oily.ACne free is a kit of cleanser,toner and lotion.They have a scar kit too.Acne free is reasonable and works.They have it at Walmart!! Hope it works for you like it did for me!!!Trust me on this one.But my sister uses Clearsil scar treatment and Ive noticed a change.
you should use Proactive ( the mask) the rest works ok but the mask does the magic! and for blackheads use the blackhead removing pads its kinda painful but its worth it.
if you find out let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin