Friday, December 11, 2009

I have really oily skin and hair what could i do i have pimples and blackheads and they turn red and so huge?

what can i do to help my skin i had someone tell me to mix mustard with egg and applyit to the face does this really workI have really oily skin and hair what could i do i have pimples and blackheads and they turn red and so huge?
mustard with egg?! That is going to burn!!!





This article will tell you everything you need to get rid of acne. http://juliakazan.blogspot.com/2008/07/g鈥?/a>





It's not an advertisement. You can buy all these products at WalMart or drugstores. You will see results in one to two weeks.





Good luck!I have really oily skin and hair what could i do i have pimples and blackheads and they turn red and so huge?
proactive does NOT work at least not for me my skin has been red for months on end i have the same exact problem as you what i do is wash my face with dove soap in the morning and at night every time i wash my face i put ceatiful lotion on afterwards so i won't get dry





good luck i understand what you are going through
You will need one egg, a heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of honey. Mix this together thoroughly with a fork and apply sparingly to the skin. Allow this to dry and then wipe off with a warm washcloth.








Source(s):





http://www.my-acne-solution.com/clicks/c鈥?/a>
Keep your hair from your face. Headbands are cheap, chic, and in you cause a need.
get proactiv


and when they send u the big pack thats 4 2 months oder the proactiv shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin