Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get rid of pimples, blackheads and oily skin?

Hey people i am currently suffering from pimples around my chin, also a lot of blackheads and my skin can get really oily.. Im 18 by the way. The pimples on my chin are like little lumps and really red, i also get some on my back but it is not as bad. I have alot of blackheads around my nose and chin area..


What are ways i can deal with this? ive been to a dermatologist and he recently said i didnt have to see him again and its coming back. I use Clearasil ultra deep pore cleanser, steam my face once a day, and put sulfur calamine lotion on at night.





Any tips?How to get rid of pimples, blackheads and oily skin?
First of all, STOP putting any type of moisturizer or lotion on your face. There is an Italian remedy that works very well though.





1. Half a Lemon.





2. 1tsp of extra virgin olive oil.





Some may develope an allergic reaction (nothing serious). Some it will do nothing for. But many others it WILL work for. I encourage you to try it!How to get rid of pimples, blackheads and oily skin?
You can squeeze the blackheads away, but I would only pop the pimples when they are ready, like when they have that white stuff showing. Your doc is right...alsmot everyone your age goes through this, it doesn't sound so severe. A lot of people have it WORSE!
i would say get nozxema thats a great skin product. the only how i get rid of my pimples is pop them. i no it will leave a scar but its better then leaving them in your skin also wash your face with cold water that closes the pores and pervent acne
Okay, I'm going to break this down into different sections:





What you are using and my opinions:





Clearasil ultra deep pore cleanser: does this have salicylic acid? This acid works really well. It dries your face (not so it is peely or anything, just gets rid of the oil) and it attacks the pimples on your face. I would use this in the morning. If you use one with a fresh scent it will help wake you up in the morning and make your face feel fresh. At night time use a scrub. Clean and Clear makes a scrub that attacks black heads. It will also scrub away the days dirt and grime.





Steam:... I don't understand this at all... when you steam your face your pores open up. Do you wash after wards? If you steam your face (say after you get home from work/school) try putting some astringent on. Clean and clear has both blackhead and pimple astringent that works great. It dries the pimples and blackheads that you apply it to. I use a Q-tip so that it only attacks and cleans the area that I want it on.





Sulfur calamine lotion: NOOO... How about a mask instead. Lotion clogs your pores, makes your face oily and well... doesn't seem to be doing anything for you. I would use a nice creamy mask, or one of those ones that you peel off. You feel refreshed once you take it off and clean. I always put it on right after I get out of the shower at night (pores are still open) and then after I have my hair combed and teeth brushed I take it off.








Extra stuff: I would recommend using an oil free face lotion on the spots that you need it and no where else. Sometimes the area around my eyebrows gets dry and I will use it there. If you apply lotion all over then you are wasting lotion and clogging pores. Lose lose situation.
  • comment boxes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin