Friday, December 11, 2009

I have alot of blackheads and my skin is oily does proactiv work for tht too?

13 years oldI have alot of blackheads and my skin is oily does proactiv work for tht too?
Proactiv never worked for me-- and I have realllllllllllly oily skin. When Proactiv started making me break out in a rash, I stopped using it and I turned to Neutrogena's face cleansers (with no acne med. in there) but used the 3-in-1 step acne treatment. My oily skin is not as oily now and I have little to no blackheads. Hope I've helped. :)I have alot of blackheads and my skin is oily does proactiv work for tht too?
Proactiv could work for you, and it could not. I tried it and it didn't suit my skin. Plus it was a rip-off since it was so small! The best thing for you is to experiment with acne products until you find one that really suits your skin type. I actually got Acne Free from Costco, which is double the size of Proactiv and 1/2 the price, and it works for me which is good, you should try it!





Keep in mind that you shouldn't over-wash your face (keep it to 2 times a day) and that your face won't magically change the next day after using an acne product. Try waiting 3-4 weeks until your skin adjusts to it.
read the article, it may work for you


http://www.promdinurses.com/2009/01/dise鈥?/a>
no, use a scrub like St. Ives apricot scrub. it controls blackheads and controls oily skin too. It's really really cheap too. Cheaper than Proactive
proactive is a peace of **** and waste of money does not work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin