Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone have a solution to oily skin, blackheads and large pores?

im pretty sure the blackheads and large pores are due to my oily skin...





i have battled these thigns for years.....and don't knwo what to do..... i have been to the doctor..it helps minimally...








what can i do??? anything??? i am very hygenic and drink lots of water..








i am really jsut out of options..thanksDoes anyone have a solution to oily skin, blackheads and large pores?
Just make sure you clean your skin with good quality cleanser every day, and moisturise it with a product very light so as not to block the poresDoes anyone have a solution to oily skin, blackheads and large pores?
I have the same skin problems! I should say had. I am now using Oil of Olay and could not be happier. I have tried so many things and fall in love with them and a month later they no longer do what they promise and my skin is breaking out and itchy and oily and painful again. Oil of Olay's website is awesome you can take a quiz to target your specific skin care needs and then print out your skin care regimen. They may suggest an expensive moisturizer but it is worth it. I did spring for it. I ran out and I am using the cheap Oil of Olay moisturizer with SPF and I like it too but the other does help with cell turnover which is a gentle exfoliation. It leaves my skin smoother and brighter but the cheaper one is still fine. Dr. Oz on the Oprah show was talking about skin care and he said forget the expensive stuff go for products with vitamin complexes and retinol. His number one suggestion as a Dr. was Oil of Olay and it is all cheap. I like the Olay regenerist daily regenerating cleanser. It's in a tube and at Wal-Mart it is only $6 and some change. They also make cleansing cloths which you just pull out of the package and use, no water required, and they really work! I use them at night. Hope this is helpful
I heard putting lemon juice on your face before bed,then don't wash it off till morning,


My remedy would be to wash your face up to 3 times a day.Wash with very very warm water and noxema but finish off with cold water to close the pores. Pat your face dry. There is enough mosturizer in the noxzema you wont need a lotion.
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin