Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have oily skin that keeps getting blackheads my skin is kind of rough and uneven?

is there any home remedies or inexpensive way i can get my skin clear and heatlhy looking thanks for your helpI have oily skin that keeps getting blackheads my skin is kind of rough and uneven?
Neutrogena's Advanced Solutions 3-step solution works great, is fast , and is really cheap (under $20)I have oily skin that keeps getting blackheads my skin is kind of rough and uneven?
Lemons and sugar scrub can make the problem worse...exfoliating a lot can also increase the problem. I suggest washing your face immediately when you wake up in the morning and before bed each night. Tone right after washing. neutrigenia makes a line of clean and clear products that are good for the price and Biore makes a wonderful blackhead reducing exfoliating scrub. Bacteria and hormones are likely the culprit. Also remember to change your pillow case often! -WI Aesthetician
careful with home remedies!


exfoliate alot and drink plenty of water


%26amp; see if you can get a dermatolgist (skin doctor)


they can help you :)
drink lot's of water, stay away from oily foods, rub lemons on your face, sugar scrub your face, if you want to buy something then try clean and clear, but make sure you get an oil free acne wash
i have that exact same problem and i have tried like everything. email me if u found a solution
I have the same problem. I recommend you to wash your hairs and face often.
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin