Friday, December 11, 2009

I have oily skin, but no acne (except a few blackheads) - help?

Usually my nose is oily 70% or so of the time. It's VERY oily when I wake up and moderately througout the day. I have 2 blackheads (that are pretty much gone) on my nose, but that's it. How do I stop my nose from being oily?I have oily skin, but no acne (except a few blackheads) - help?
Yeah, i would try oil absorbing strips. I use them all the time. You might want to get face wash that's specifically designed to help people with oily skin as wellI have oily skin, but no acne (except a few blackheads) - help?
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
I have this same problem too


try getting some oil absorbing sheets


i couldn't find the one i use on the internet but here are some similar ones you can get from cvs:


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de…
Clean and Clear makes a scrub just for oily skin, and you can get Biore blackhead strips for a good price. Not to mention it doesn't hurt like the plague when you pull them off.
Use oil absorbing sheets


Wash your face with face cleanser or w/ a pore minimizer smaller pore less oily gunk seeping out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin