Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have blackheads all over my chin and nose and they are driving me crazy. HELP!?

the clean and clear black head eraser works GREAT for me, i used to have them allll over. now they're gone, and it's at an affordable price. you can get it at walmart(:


hope this helped.I have blackheads all over my chin and nose and they are driving me crazy. HELP!?
well i tend to have blackheads on my nose too...and i use this really good product called ';Biore: ultra deep cleansing pore strips';


It really works you just stick this white strip on your nose and keep it there for 10-15 min. after that you just have to take it out and all your blackheads are gone!!!...


they usually sell them at wal-mart or any pharmacy....hope i helped!!! :)I have blackheads all over my chin and nose and they are driving me crazy. HELP!?
NOOO lets take this old school 1. boil a kettle and squeeze lemon on your nose then put your face over the steam and scrub your face hard with a towel
windex and duct tape will help, so i've heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin