Friday, December 11, 2009

Oily Skin With Blackhead, Whitehead & Acne!! Help me!!?

Pls Help me, i clean my face every moring n night, and in-between my face get oily easily. and i have to use the oil control flim to whip off. (sometime i need 3 sheets when i stay till very late!!) After i whip of my skin will turn redish too.





And My Face has scar now because of the acne. i didn't sqeeze it i just let it recover itseft but yet there is a scar after it is gone.





Pls help me i heard Mary Kay %26amp; Proactive is good, but i can't find It In Singapore. anyone know where to buy or other brand which you try before and the out-come is good??





Thanks alot!!!Oily Skin With Blackhead, Whitehead %26amp; Acne!! Help me!!?
IT IS ALL IN HERE! (well only acne) :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


YOU WON鈥橳 REGRET CHECKING OUT THE WEB





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External linksOily Skin With Blackhead, Whitehead %26amp; Acne!! Help me!!?
this treatment worked for me:


http://www.acnetreater.info
i tried proactive solution for my skin it didnt work i was reffered by my family doctor to see a dermatologist and my derm prescribed me accutane and it saved my life i have no acne scars which i was terrified of getting. accutane is a vitamin a deriative that sucks your skin dry litterally, it is a yellow pill taken once a day for about 4 months after you complete accutane you should not have anymore problems with acne if it doesnt clean all of it up the first try after two months or so you can do it again. medical will cover the cost of accutane as it is exspensive. by reading what kind of problems you have with your skin you need accutane! it saved my skin and if you go on it now it will save whats left of yours too. please go see a doctor and go on accutane.
Mary Kay has very good skin care. Use the comb/oily cleanser and moisturizer. Use an oil mattifier for extra help. Use Beauty blotters throughout the day to take off shine. Blot dont rub. You can go to the mary kay website and click on find consultant it should direct you to someone near you.
I use Mary Kay. I have tried both Mary Kay and Pro-Active, but had the best LONG-term results with Mary Kay. They have a great oil control lotion! Also, they have an oil mattifier which is a lotion you can put on over your make-up at any point in the day and it will take away all the oil.





When you use your blotting sheets, you need to BLOT. DO NOT WIPE! You will see a difference.





It sounds like you might benefit from the microdermabrasion. It makes the appearance of your face improve, as well as refines your pores and minimizes fine lines. When I started it, I saw that after about a week or so, I started breaking out less and less. If you get on the whole system, you will have great results. But, you have to stick with it and give it time.





I have a friend in Singapore that buys Mary Kay. If you email me, I will connect you with her consultant.
i need to know that too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin