Friday, December 11, 2009

Uneven skin tone..big pores..blackheads..oily and dry skin..anything?

Well as you can see I have alot of problems with my skin. First of all its very pale and my skin tone is uneven..And it some areas my nose especially I have oily spots while my forehead and cheeks or more dry. I also have veeeeeeeery deep and small blackheads on my nose and some on my chin. I have tried to extract them out but it didnt work and some are in areas I just couldnt get to easily. So I guess im asking for a regiment of things that are affordable and could help get gorgeous pale skin. Something I can do before bed ever night or every morning when I wake up. Ill put a picture up so you can see what my skin looks like. I promise you its no where near as good as it looks in the picture. Anyone who takes out the time to help me, thank you.








http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/...Uneven skin tone..big pores..blackheads..oily and dry skin..anything?
You can buy those strips of paper (I forgot what it's called) at the drugstore, the ones that will extract your blackheads. Just wash your face every day and evening before you sleep, neutrogena has excellent products for the face. Then apply moisturizer on your dry spots (forehead and cheeks). You didn't mention acne, so that's good. Good luck!:)





(by the way, the link you gave doesn't work...)Uneven skin tone..big pores..blackheads..oily and dry skin..anything?
I use old school dial soap with no perfume, color, or the like twice a day and alcohol on a wash cloth two to three days a week and have no problem since. I tried all those store brands and went to doctors but they only made things worse and cost money I rather not spend or waste on appearance. I also do not eat fried food or go cook with oils or greases. As for the paleness spend time outside each time longer and longer till you get the tan you want.
microdermabrasion cream from olay once a 3 months


*face mask with yogurt+honey+oatmeal+turmeric will make your skin soft then u can easily remove your blackheads with a little squeese


*steaming on face also make it loose fast/a beutician will remove them safely
  • comment boxes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin