Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have alot of blackheads on my nose and chin, other than than that I have really good skin.?

Can I stilluse proactive if I buy it, I thought you had to have acne to use it?I have alot of blackheads on my nose and chin, other than than that I have really good skin.?
read tips on treating acne and more on home remedies and skincare on this siteI have alot of blackheads on my nose and chin, other than than that I have really good skin.?
proactive doesn't work for everyone. try aveeno
Proactive is over priced and doesnt work.





Try www.acne.org for info. They have a good acne forum there with loads of info.
i wouldn't. proactiv is really drying and is meant for people who have blemishes all over, and all different kinds -- pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. if you use it, the rest of your skin will become extremely dry and irritated and will break out.





try a blackhead clearing astringent or scrub. i've used a ton and finally found one that worked -- target brand! i use their blackhead clearing scrub every morning in the shower. it works great around your nose and chin and also exfoliates the rest of your skin. and the best part -- it's like $3!





you might also want to check out biore nose strips. they work great for clearing up all the blackheads around your nose!








i hope this helped a bit, but please; don't waste your time, money and great skin with proactiv!








take care!
yes
  • comment boxes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin