Friday, December 11, 2009

I have pimples, blackheads, and my skins oily,but dry..its basically a combo of everything, so my question is?

which Noxzema product should i use, and their so many. Also what do you do every day the cleanser and the pads?? and what would be the estimite pricing on that do you think? thank you so muchI have pimples, blackheads, and my skins oily,but dry..its basically a combo of everything, so my question is?
You should work on improving your skin by eating more apples, carrots and bananas, and drink lots of water.I have pimples, blackheads, and my skins oily,but dry..its basically a combo of everything, so my question is?
Do NOT use different kinds of products for different things. Just use the same product. Also, try getting Skin ID, that helps.





http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin