Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get rid of the blackheads on my forehead and the white heads on my chin (under my lip) ?

Clearsil Works good I recomend the blackhead scrubHow can I get rid of the blackheads on my forehead and the white heads on my chin (under my lip) ?
PUT SOME TOOTH PASTE ON THEM. IT WILL.How can I get rid of the blackheads on my forehead and the white heads on my chin (under my lip) ?
Take a nice, warm bath cloth over the blackheads and the whiteheads and then pop them. Take the warm bath cloth and rub away any excess puss and/or blood.


Then, gently, with another cloth, get some type of either scrub or Clearasil or anything that will clear your pores. (Aveeno and Oil of Olay are good, too) and there you go.


DO NOT use the same bath cloth you used for your blackheads to re-appoint the ointment on. That would defeat the whole purpose.
dermatologist, proctive,estician.facial scrub, healthy diet etc...
apricot srub for acne, i think it works pretty well,
I have found a cleanser with triclosan (bacteria killer!) works good. clean and clear makes one I like
Rusty knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin