Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get rid of blackheads on my nose and chin, ive tried everything! plz help me! ?

pop them !:PHow can i get rid of blackheads on my nose and chin, ive tried everything! plz help me! ?
you need to go out and get some good exfoliating scrub.


it will clear your blackheads right away!


Get clean and clear, it works really good!How can i get rid of blackheads on my nose and chin, ive tried everything! plz help me! ?
After you take a hot shower and washed your face, get a wet thin washcloth, a paper towel, or tisse and a mirror, use 2 fingers under the washcloth and place one on either side of the blackhead, GENTLY push down and then up bringing your fingers toward eachother a little, and the trapped dirt and oil should come out. If it does not, you could try lemon juice, or a clay mask- I recommend the Mint Julep mask it smells clean and is inexpensive :)
  • comment boxes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin