Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is garnier light cream is good for oily skin?Ihave some blackheads also on my nose.?

An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads.Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.Is garnier light cream is good for oily skin?Ihave some blackheads also on my nose.?
No,I wouldn't try it....GARBIER?!?!?


Try using Noxzema:Triple Clean Anti Blemish Pads! They work for me and alot of other peoples on Yahoo! Answers!


They cleared some of my acne up overnight!!!


They are miracle worker b/c I thought I wouldn't have a day in my life where I was acne free.....


Hope this helps-MiMi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin