Sunday, December 13, 2009

A bunch of blackheads on my chin?

Its like a cornfield of blackheads on my chin and I have no idea how to make them go away. They have been there for years and its soo bothersome!





do you know any ways to get rid of them? (Ive already tried the strip things)A bunch of blackheads on my chin?
neutrogena blackhead earaser! get it girl!A bunch of blackheads on my chin?
After years of trying every acne product on the market, I finally found the only solution that worked for me:


Wash your face with a sensitive skin soap such as Neutrogena's facial bar.





Avoid using liquid makeup (like concealer) which will clog your pores and increase the amount of pimples that you get at any given time.





Rub Purell (the hand sanitizer) over the pimples on your face (it will sting a bit)





Rub a good moisturizing cream over the Purell (I like all natural aloe based creams) you need something with aloe or lanolin in it, to help counteract the alcohol in Purell.





Repeat this daily at bed time and you will see your acne cleared up in no time flat!
Squeeze em?


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin