Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oily skin/blackheads that I really want to get rid of!?

I have oily skin and about 2-5 small pimples on my face from time to time. I have sensory issues which may sound stupid but I really do. I have been to therapists that have concluded this. I really don't like to put water on my face first thing in the morning. It sounds really stupid but its something that I don't like the sensation of.





I do wash my face in the shower at night and my aunt has bought me proactiv. The problem that I had with it is that you have to use it in the morning and at night. I had used it alot at first and my face would actually look a little better. I used it for about 4 weeks or so...and ended up stopping because I didn't like being committed to using it 2 times a day. My aunt has since quit paying for the service.





I do shower at night though...so don't think I go around smelly and stinky.


I shower once every night and I use shampoo 2x's to my hair during my shower at night (Herbal Essence: Dangerously Straight) (mainly b/c I work at McDonalds and I want clean hair that smells good and that doesn't smell like McD's) and I really like the good smell it has.I put soap on my nose and my face and really lather it in...just enough to not irritate my skin. Then in the shower I use a nice body wash or a good old bar of Dove soap. Then I rinse and dry off.





So..what can I use that is good for cleansing out my blackheads on my nose and my oily skin on my face that can be used in the shower while washing at night. And possibly could I use a scrub? I want something that after using 2-4 nights in a row that my blackheads and oily skin will be about 40% gone. I also don't want the scrub to be too rough...I've used my mom's St. Ives peach scrub and that was really rough. Whatever help you suggest I'll be really thankful for.:)Oily skin/blackheads that I really want to get rid of!?
clean and clear black head clearing scrub its in a bluish purple bottle and you can find it at walmart thats what i useOily skin/blackheads that I really want to get rid of!?
Clean and clear.........it is in a tube thats white..........and it has 10 on it....................for benzoyle peroxcide.............Hope this helped! It works amazingly well for me! But just be sure to moisturize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin