Friday, December 11, 2009

My face is very dry and oily, I have acne,big pores and blackheads and very very sensitive skin. Please Help!!

I wash my face twice a day with the clinique three step program. But right after my face is red and tight (very sensitive). My make up doesn't blend properly all I want is acne free and soft skin. I'm willing to try anything. Thanks in advance :)My face is very dry and oily, I have acne,big pores and blackheads and very very sensitive skin. Please Help!!
I recommend seeing a dermatologist because you don't want to irritate your skin further by trying new products. For now, I think you should use a mild facial cleanser, like Cetaphil. My doctor recommended it to me and it's been a lifesaver. I also do NOT think you should use makeup in your situation, no matter how bad you think your acne is, you don't want it to get worse.My face is very dry and oily, I have acne,big pores and blackheads and very very sensitive skin. Please Help!!
Even though your face is oily, you should still use a moisturizer. Try to find one that is for combination skin and sensitive skin. I'm not familiar with the clinique three step program, but if it's not working for you maybe try something else? I use something with tea tree oil and it works pretty well.. It's also a good idea to eat a lot of fruits / vegetables and drink a lot of water every day. I started eating healthier and excersizing and it really does help.


Also, maybe try a different kind of makeup, because it might not be suited for your skin type. (Like are you using a liquid or a powder makeup??) Ask one of the people at the makeup counters of a department store because I'm definitely not an expert at this.. Anyways sorry I couldn't help much, but good luck : )
Accutane is the only real ';cure'; for acne available. All other creams, exfoliates, topical medication as well as oral meds must be taken indefinitely or you will start breaking out again,





You will still need a good cleansing routine, but Accutane will eliminate the cystic acne by stripping the sabacceous glands ffrom the inside. I know it is expensive--but it is so worth it. I battled acne for 20 years and when they came out with Accutane I immediately did it and have NEVER been sorry.





Find a dernatologist who is willing to put you on Accutane. It takes about 6 months, and then you will have clerar skin.
my mom has the same problem, but there's nothing she can do to get rid of it. But she does keep it under control with a few home remedies


splash your face with cold water. That closes the pores up.


Also, mix honey with cinnamon, put it on your face, leave it on(the longer the better) than just wash it off. It's a lil uncomfertable, but it helps to brighten and smooth the skin.


And for problem zits, toothpaste(not gel) drys em out. Just dab a lil bit on the zit/pimple, leave it on for the night and wash it off the next morning.


Also, tea tree oil is great! It stinks, but it works.


Than eating right foods and drinking tons of water, should clear out your system and help with your skin.


I hope some of this helped.


Good luck
I had the same problem I couldn't get rid of my pores or pimples on my face no matter what I tried until I found the neutrogena wave it made my skin so soft and so clear like there is absolutely no problems with my skin now and its only $17 at london drugs and you'll be set for two weeks worth of foaming face pads then youll gave to buy more but its so worth it.
Try organic compainies and find spot on treatment.


Try Dr. Haushka and Aubrey's organics for facial washes and toners/ mosteruizer.


Try steaming your face everynight and then applying the toner over it/acne stuff.
try the nivea toner,the pink bottle,i used clinique 3step thats great for acne but after a while it can be too harsh,the nivea toner will balance it out,a facial will help as well
You know I think proactive is really good eventhough I haven't tried it and I won't because it is really expensive so try clean and clear it's awesome.
  • comment boxes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin