Friday, December 11, 2009

What to do with oily skin and blackheads?

My skin is oily and breaks out a lot. As a result I have black spots. What product should I specifically use to clear this? I shop mainly at boots or superdrugs. I also need advice on make up. My complexion is dark like Kelly Rowland and I find it really hard to get a foundation or makeup that matches my skin tone. I am not entirely heavy on it since I dont like it, I feel masked. I just think I should try it now for one of those days. And since am pretty new I think I should ask for the steps to applying make up. Like what first and then what next because sometimes I dont get it, there is make up and then there is foundation, whats that about? lol :)What to do with oily skin and blackheads?
A regular wash is not enough to rid of those blackspots. One major reason to oily skin is a person's diet. Stress and hormonal changes can also contribute in oil production. Avoidance of food rich in fats and oil including peanuts, pork etc...will minimize. For blackheads, you can mix an oatmeal paste with unflavored oatmeal, olive oil and lemon juice. By using an olive oil is enough to wet the mixture. Warm first before put it over your face. Gently massage it. And rinse your face thoroughly with warm water.What to do with oily skin and blackheads?
THAT IS THE WORST ANSWER EVER! YOU HAVE TO USE A SCRUB TO GET RID OF THE BLACKHEADS. IT IS A BUILDUP OF OIL AND DEAD SKIN IN THE PORE. DIET HAS NO AFFECT ON OIL PRODUCTION IT IS PURELY GENETIC!!!!! YOU NEED TO EXFOLIATE AND USE A CLAY MASK TO SOAK UP OIL. Report Abuse

For the blackheads I highly recommend Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead remover. As for your makeup I think you should either not wear any at all ( that's what I do when I start breaking out ), but if you still want to wear makeup I would go to a makeup store like Sephora's and have someone just check your color skin tone to the makeup they have (which by the way is free). I wouldn't wear cream foundation since it is heavy on skin and clogs your pores. Stay with a light


powder and you should be fine.


Good Luck ;)
there this lotion called sebasorb lotion that you can order for like 16 dollars and change and it supposedly sucks up the oil and stuff i havent ordered it yet but im supposed to sometimes this weekend


if you wanna check it out the website is





http://www.sumlab.com/Oily-Skin/43/
Neutrogena Visibly Clear triple action lotion is very good.They also do Black


Head remove.Or Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Remover is also good as is their


cleanser.I got the first(Neutrogena)from Superdrug 2 weeks ago-2 4£5.
wash with simple soap and water, it may just be a phrase, but make-up can be the cause.
You're right.. There's foundation and powder. You apply the foundation first. You don't have to use powder if the foundation blends well, but it can be brushed over it.





Eyes: Sometimes people apply a little foundation on their lid to help the eyeshadow stay on. You don't have to do this though. If you like one color you can apply it to your whole lid, but stay within your eyebrow range. If you like using two shades of eyeshadow, you can apply the first color (I would suggest that to be the darker of the shades) to the bottom ';crease'; and the other to the top. Because I'm light-toned I usually do a something natural like brown blended with gold. To keep the look subtle, apply your eyeliner on the bottom of your eye. If you want a 'smaller eye' look, you can outline your top lid also. Apply mascara... I'm sure you know how to do that.





Lips: I'd suggest some gloss to keep from over-doing the look, unless you wish to use lipstick.
Well, for a start its good that your skin is oily, if it wasn't, you would get wrinkles at quite a young age, so it shows your healthy.





If you go to boots, buy the boots blackhead cleanser, it called:


Boots Skin clear and its mainly sold in a dark purple plastic bottle.





Its also quite cheap and lasts for a while too. Its really good, I use it.





To also help blackheads, go to the body shop and buy yourself bath gloves


then, when you have a bath, soak them with some soap and scrub all over your face where your blackheads go up and it removes literally all of them. Not only that, the gloves also make your skin really soft and stops you getting other spots too!
Well!


When shopping for a foundation, make sure the product is OIL FREE and test a patch on your cheek. The more invisible the color looks on your skin the more of a perfect match it is.


Also you must make sure you remove your makeup properly on a daily basis so that you will not have black spots ;-)


At night use a oil free makeup remover wipe to take all the makeup off then wash your face with a face cleanser.


The key to declogging your pores (getting rid of the black spots) is to understand how and why you get them. They are black because of the buildup of oil and dead skin sitting in your pore exposed to air.


Use a face scrub every 2 days and a clay mask 3 times a week to keep your pores clean. Also be sure to use an oil free moisturizer with sunscreen to protect your skin and restore lost moisture from the face scrub.








My prescription for you is as follows;





Cleanse- am, pm daily


Tone- am pm daily


exfoliate- pm every two days


mask- pm 3 times a week example: mon, wed, fri


moisturize-am pm daily





order:


am





cleanse


tone


moisturize





pm





cleanse


tone


exfoliate


mask


moisturize





the pm order is exactly like that even if it falls on same day to exfoliate and mask. If its a day where you just mask or exfoliate skip whichever and stick to same order.


This seems like a lot of work but it will become routine like brushing your teeth and much faster once steps are memorized. Also these steps will keep you skin beautiful and healthy for a lifetime. Many of my older clients come in to see me and say they wish they had advice like this when they were your age because then they would have looked 20 years younger





vote for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin