Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of blackheads, and control oily skin?

So I'm starting to get whiteheads under control, but I still need to get the blackheads out. What is the best way to do this? Currently I just wash with soap and a washcloth in the shower, then I use a medicated acne gel after the shower.


Also, how do I prevent getting more blackheads?


My final question: How can I control oily skin? I have really oily skin, and it makes me a bit self-conscious. What can I do to control oil at school?


Thanks.How can I get rid of blackheads, and control oily skin?
Get a blackhead cleaner and probably wash 2 times a day.Once you are finished, get astrigent ( Usually Clean%26amp;Clear works best) and put some on a cotton ball to help with acne and blackheads. With the oily skin. Try getting face blotting sheets( They're like little pieces of cloth). Netrogena usually sells them at Target and other places and they're usually blue. They come in a little packet and when your face gets oily, you take out a sheet and wipe your face. It usually picks up most oil. Hope I helped!How can I get rid of blackheads, and control oily skin?
after you wash and use a toner, you should always apply an acne lotion. it helps replinish moisture back into your face after you've cleaned it. oily skin is caused by dry skin. it simply over-reacts because you've taken all the good and bad oils. so, with a lotion, it puts back some of the good oils. Clearasil has a whole packet with 3 steps that you can try.
Use face wash everyday, the ones with the microbes are best. It helps clean out pores %26amp; prevents more spots/blackhead.


You can get special lotion, that's more like a liquid which helps get rid of oily skin.


Clean %26amp; Clear do one - Deep Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin, it really works.
Use any type of facial scrub. Good brands are Biore, St. Ives, and clean and clear. The little miro beads work to clear out black heads.


To control oil, use clean and clear oil blotting sheets. They're in the same section as the face washes. They work well absorb excess oil.
You could try using Biore Pore strips to remove blackheads and there are oil blotting sheets that you can purchase, to remove excess oil that accumulates through out the day. :) I hope this helps i have the same issue, good luck!
get clean and clear blackhead scrub





it gets rid of blackheads and makes skin less oily and more smooth





BTW its in a purple bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin