Friday, December 11, 2009

My skin is very good but i have a little bit problem with my oily nose, having blackheads on it? wat i do ?

i am using fair %26amp; lovely mix with lakme moisturiser everyday, it suits me from the last 10years. but my nose is oily nd having blackheads on it . it reduces my beauty of my face. i used to clean it from the parlour after evry 15days, but still no effective result has been found till now. What can i do for this?My skin is very good but i have a little bit problem with my oily nose, having blackheads on it? wat i do ?
hey for black heads i suggest you first use the ponds blackhead removing strip and after that immediately use turmeric paste with rose water and apply and leave for 10 minutes.. you need to do this for atleast 3 times and black heads disappear almost completely..My skin is very good but i have a little bit problem with my oily nose, having blackheads on it? wat i do ?
THERES ACTAULLY SOMETHING BETTER OUT THAT IS BETTER THAN PROACTIV. I USED TO HAVE ACNE LIKE CRAZY AND WENT ON THIS PLAN for 15 days and i feel like a new person. If u want further information on this product pleasse contact me at vish_patel_23@hotmail.com and my names vishal. I hope I can help. Later
Dear Friend,





Make paste with rice flour and lime juice or rose water and apply this on your face, leave it for 10 minutes and then just scrub your face and wash with cold water. By doing this you can see the markable change,especially on your nose within 15 days. At night, before you go to bed gently apply vaseline on your face, it helps you to keep your skin soft.





With regards,


Mrs.Sridevi Sampath.
Try Biore Pore Pack. It's specialized for nose blackhead.





Or for traditional treatment, you can use white eggs (dont cook it), in your nose. And feel the difference.
ever heard Pond's??





One of its product is designed to remove the blackheads. And it really works. You just have to wait for about 3 weeks. Gd luck
Use Vichy's acne prone skin face wash. (Green bottle) They help to unclog pores since black heads are caused by blocked pores





orrr, you can try and dab some WHITE toothpaste on your nose, believe it or not, THEY WORK. leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes and wash it off afterwards





Jess
hi i will suggest you face cleaning on regularly basis. This is my personal experience. I would sugest you to go to VLCC face wash and cleaning from their centre it will cost you around Rs 150.Give it a try.Best of luck
try using a daily exfoliating face wash. also use steam on face followed by some gentle exfoliation.
try pro active this stuff is great for any kind of acne problem or black heads and it makes your face feel great i highly recomend it just remember to use it daily
i have it on my cheeks...


all you do is by clearsil clear with blackbeads and scrub it really hard and within 2 days the blackheads will go away.
try to clean it with a paste made from baking soda every day - it's gentle and should help
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin