Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have blackheads and oily skin? the wave?

I have blackheads on my nose and chin that won't go away no matter what I use. My skin is oily also. I tried ProActive and it did not work, it only gave me more acne and dry skin. I was wondering does the Neutrogena Wave work, will it get rid of blackheads?I have blackheads and oily skin? the wave?
Neutrogena has a good product called Oil-Free Acne Free Foam Cleanser. Or go to Neutrogena.com and go to the Personal Evaluation, I did that four days ago, got the products, and now have somewhat clear skin :).I have blackheads and oily skin? the wave?
hot water for a few minutes, and maybe wipe w/ a hot rag once or twice a week. if you use soap, do it as light as possible
idk but i was just gonna buy that ive heard it works good
LOL I JUST BOUGHT THE WAVE...BUT I DONT HAVE THAT MANY BLACK HEADS I ONLY HAVE ONE THAT WONT GO AWAY...UMM YEA USE IT EVERYDAY AND IT WILL GO AWAY MINE DID NOW I ONLY HAVE IT VERY SMALL BUT I AM STILLL USING IT HOPED THAT HELPED =)
i havent used the wave but i heard i works well


also drinking plenty of water helps


if they still wont go away soaking a zit or blackhead in warm water for 20 minutes breaks down oil and bacteria


hope this helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin