Sunday, December 13, 2009

17 year old male with blackheads on chin and nose - How to remove?

So as the title says, I'm 17, male and have quite nasty blackheads on my nose and chin.





I have tried the following with no noticeable result:





*Neutrogena Blackhead Clearing Cleanser


*Johnson's Clean and Clear Blackead Cleanser


*Phisohex


*Buff Puff (http://www.shopinprivate.com/bufpuffacspo.html), the coarsest one





So I've tried all of these over the past few months and so far no result. Aside from the blackheads, I've never had acne and only a few pimples, nothing extreme.





I am open to suggestions as to any products your can buy, home remedies that you may have used and had work or somewhere I can go to have them cleaned/removed in the Penrith, New South Wales area.





I am not wanting to have to go to some really feminine place if that is possible, but I am just sick of the damn things, they just annoy the hell out of me and I've tried everything to get rid of them.





So please, any help or suggestions are appreciated.








17 year old male with blackheads on chin and nose - How to remove?
Well I have had this problem as well. I went to a dermatoligost. I recommend that. 17 year old male with blackheads on chin and nose - How to remove?
try soap and water maybe eat more fruit and have someone fart on your face the fart will act as a cleaner
Mix one fourth cup of hot water and one teaspoonful of Epsom salt with 4 drops of iodine. Mix well and allow to cool. Dip a cotton ball and apply to the blackhead and surrounding areas. When mixture is dry gently remove with a clean cloth. This is one of the good and effective home remedies for blackheads.






well,


if you want to get rid of any pimples, wash ur face 2 times a day with soap. put soap on your hands and put it all over your fac. them wash it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin