Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have tons of blackheads on my chin. what to do?

I have a bunch of little blackheads on my chin and nose. I sit in front of the mirror and pick some out with tweezers after softening them up with a hot washcloth every day. But I feel like every day I still have a million, and the picking them out just makes my chin red. I exfoliate and cleanse twice daily, and dont use coverup. I've tried biore pore strips but they really dont do much. Ideas?I have tons of blackheads on my chin. what to do?
I find drinking lots of water helps....





Sorry dont have many other ideas! :)I have tons of blackheads on my chin. what to do?
I think them over-the-counter pore strip suck! I make my own pore strip and it works awesome! Take 1 Tbsp. of Knox unflavored gelatin and 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. water. Microwave for 10 seconds or less depending on how powerful your microwave is and apply to face with a small makeup brush. Let it dry for 30 minutes (will dry very stiff). Peel it off slowly and if you look closely you can see it pulling the pores out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin