Saturday, December 5, 2009

Need reviews of Proactive skin care for oily skin with blackheads.?

Anyone have any experience with Proactive skin care? The reviews are very mixed, I have even heard that it will bleach your clothes? My daughter has very bad blackheads on her nose and has just now started getting pimples on her face. She has oily skin and even washing 2 times a day dose not help. Will this? Please tell me all of the good, bad and ugly before I spend any more money on worthless products. Thank you.Need reviews of Proactive skin care for oily skin with blackheads.?
Proactive works great however with most over the counter products the minute you stop using it the acne and blackheads reappear. I recommend trying a few home remedies, For severely oily skin make an applesauce and oatmeal mask- add a little lemon or other acidic fruit as it will help dry out the skin, I also recommend Applying fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning. For acne that hasn't seemed to respond to anything: Use 2-3 teaspoons dried basil leaves to 1 cup boiling water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball.


Other things is to remove foods or limit foods with a high iodine level- Beef liver


Tortilla chips Kelp


Asparagus White onions


Butter Most shellfish, including shrimp


Broccoli Turkey (white meat)


Also remember that products that have an acne medication in them are made for times of breakout not for when the face is clear and may cause further breakout later. For more great home remedies you can go to the website below, we used it in school during our chapter on facials and everyone seemed to love the different recipes.


http://possumsal.homestead.com/skincare.鈥?/a> or try


http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/home-rem鈥?/a>Need reviews of Proactive skin care for oily skin with blackheads.?
i have the same thing try black head or white head removers http://www.amazon.com/Tweezerman-Whitehe鈥?/a>
My experience with Proactive skin care was not good. I found something called Timeless Prescription 3 Step Acne Care System on SHOPTHROUGH.COM It is awesome. I also take Timeless Prescription PrevaDerm. I get it in the same place. My skin has never been better. I sometimes use the Advanced Hydroxy Face Peel and Moisturizer as well...but it depends. I like to only use that on a weekly basis. That's my input. Proactive didn't work for me, but I found something that did.
i found this new acne system that am using really helps. it's called Murad Acne system, it helps with the acne a little bit better then proactiv which i also used.
it does bleach clothes if it gets on them and even when rinsing it off, if the water from her face gets on her shirt will bleach them. i ruined many of my moms good towels with proactive. but it does work well, but as soon as you stop using it the acne comes back. acnefree from walmart works just as well and its much cheeper.
well honestly i thought that it was working but then i got lazy and stop using it, so they came back. so i think im going to buy some more of the product.
I took care of my husbands bad blackhead issues with a micro-dermabrasion home kit I picked up at Walgreen's made by neutragena. There are others in the market and I've tried them just because they wouldn't have mine in stock. To be honest they all seemed to work equally as good. However there is one that is my baby Dermanew http://www.dermanew.com/ check it out. I don't have to rely on stocks anymore and it is wicked nice. My wrinkles seem to be getting smoother since I started using this.


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin