Friday, December 11, 2009

What the best produce should I use for my oily skin face? beside that I have a lot of blackhead and bruise!?

My face is kind of oily skin(really oil), beside that I have a lot of blackhead and bruise(because I squeeze acne out ) so what the best produce should I use for my face? How about Pronexin and Acneticin? Thank you so much for helping me!What the best produce should I use for my oily skin face? beside that I have a lot of blackhead and bruise!?
hey!


honestly, just wash your face a lot! but on top of that, there are these things for blackheads by biore麓. the're just strips that you put on your forehead and nose and they work great! also, if you use moisturiser, make sure its non comedogenic, that basically means that it won't make your skin oily. for the bruises im not sure... just ask someone at the pharmacy! hope that helped!What the best produce should I use for my oily skin face? beside that I have a lot of blackhead and bruise!?
If you have really oily skin, make sure you wash your face well with a facial soap. Also, stop squeezing your acne! Not only can that actually cause more acne because it spreads the bacteria on your face, but it also leads to ';poc marks'; (the craters/scars from using your fingernails). It sounds like you have a serious acne problem and I can imagine how much it sucks.


I would recommend Proactiv because I have friends who have used it with amazing results (from face full of acne to none!). However, I do have a friend who tried the product but it didn't work for her. But that might be because she didn't constantly follow the regimen...





If you have tried many different options already, it might be best to consult a dermatologist before your skin is permanently damaged! Good luck!
i have oily skin as well i use the Moor Spa range i find it really helps me, i would say get the oily skin pack from www.moorbodycare.co.uk with the offer code ';alloff20'; you can get 20% off on every thing as well, ive used every thing in the oily skin pack i love it





http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>





hope this helps you :)
cetaphil daily facial cleanser


http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=86118%26amp;catid=21222
clean and clear exfoliating scrub(the cream one that you can rub into your skin w/ a wash cloth and rinse after five minutes) or Clean and Clear benzol peroxide.
Try Skinlogics Acne by BeautiControl. It worked for me! go to www.beautipage.com/tmeans to check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin